Mameshi-BUH?!? Mameshi-BUH?!?

The Agh scared me O_O
Otherwise, i thought it was really funny. I loved the original series btw, but this was really good too ^_^

C.L.A.P. 1 : Tones C.L.A.P. 1 : Tones

from a chinese..

i wish my teachers taught chinese like that.

Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

hmm

disturbingly good.

Valentine's Day 2011 Valentine's Day 2011

aww!!

its so sweet! its a very girly themed video, but the drawings are awesomely not girly. love their pet. haha

Felix's Showreel Felix's Showreel

if i were your boss

i would say 'this guys got really good skills!' but i wouldn't hire you on account of psychological instability. and if i watched it 2 minutes before a cocktail party, i think it would probably ruin my appetite.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

i laughed so much. too much. hahaah.

and i'm still laughing when i think back of the misspellings and they way the voice actor dude did it. epic. now i'll never be able to read that review the same way again.

A little late A little late

LOL!

that was awesome. they couldn't have screwed it up better lol xD

Circle n' Square 2 Circle n' Square 2

holy moly

i'm not religious or stuff but.. that was awesome. i could have cried. but i chose not to. i'm faveing this ^^

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

this is hurting my intelligence

o_o the drawings are really good but its so brain-cell-reducing.

60 Frame Collab 3 60 Frame Collab 3

so awesome!

many parts i lol'd some had me o_o but overall i think that this is one of those rare high quality collabs that a person can watch and have an impression left on him (that is not 'wth that was a total waste of my time') for me i kept thinking 'all that in just sixty frames??? wow' great job :D

SteakandKidneyPie responds: