Flitter-Flatter Flitter-Flatter

Cute, easy to play, i like it!

Skinny Skinny

frustrating

i can't complete it, stuck at the part where i see a silhouette of a boy run away if i approach too near. i believe its the end of the waterworks map. there seems to be a springboard kind of thing, but i can't use it effectively. frustrating. i'll give this a decent rating due to the nice art and animation so far. i can't say i appreciate the creepy atmosphere, makes me all tense and grumpy. these kinda themes are getting pretty common these days, aren't they? but still its good to promote awareness of how technology is all good. yeah i went to read the other reviews. haha. so i kinda get a gist of it.

Space is Key Space is Key

Oh no.

i can't cross 10/15!!! Aaaaahhh!!
other than that, i think the experience was fun.
perhaps you should have difficulty levels, so the noobs don't miss out on the fun :D

Lofty Tower 2 Lofty Tower 2

eh an error, i suppose

i'm only at the first few levels, but i realised that there are quite a few long rectangles. so all i needed to do to pass those levels is stack those 1 or 2 rectangles vertically. i didn't even need to touch the rest of the blocks. is that the point of the game? okay now the difficulty is increasing haha.

20 Seconds to DIE 20 Seconds to DIE

too gory.

plus, its not a game. you could have labelled this interactive flash instead. 4 points for the good animation, though.

Eskimo River Rush Eskimo River Rush

fun but

there should have been a left-handed option. and i also agree that my right hand is my dominant button mashing hand, so. wasd space or shift woulda been better. really cute graphics, though. ^^

molkman responds:

A left hand option is a pretty neat idea.

Evolving Machine Evolving Machine

i smashed my robot!

D: the -1 cause i actually smashed it!! i was just trying possibilities when i... smashed my robot! T_T now i'm gonna try again. and not smash it.

DJManiax DJManiax

cool game!

all the good things i have to say have already been said, so i'll just put in a bit of feedback: i feel that you should break combos if you happen to press a wrong key, yknow. haha. so if you are sposed to press '1qzza' but instead end up pressing '1qzzqa' you end up with the combo broken. the keys are still pressed at the right time, and alls okay just that you have an extra note in the middle. that would make it a bit more challenging. haha. i'm faveing this btw ^^

BlastOff Bunnies BlastOff Bunnies

simple and fun

playing this made me so happy :3 the medals are pretty easy to achieve too

K.O.L.M. K.O.L.M.

/Haha

i didn't know how to get the thing at the end, so i did it the peaceful way without collecting the it at all. so i got all my powers back and escaped without any ill feelings. though that kinda spoils the objective of the game. ^^; found out the real ending by watching a walkthrough. :P interesting game.