xKore - Boom (Prev) xKore - Boom (Prev)

1:39 of awesome

i can't wait to hear the full song. and it actually loops! :D

xKore - jpop remixu xKore - jpop remixu

aweesome!! XD

i smiled so much listening to this. great job. i think i have a soft spot for jpop and dubstep. and this had both, in fantastic balance. too bad its pretty short, and not loopable.

xKore + Nechura - Alien xKore + Nechura - Alien

infinite loop = infinite bliss!

i could listen to this forever. it loops so perfectly. love you! :D

_-={A Moment's Respite}=-_ _-={A Moment's Respite}=-_

not as good as usual, i feel.

imo, the opening harpsichord(?) the ting-ting-ding thing sounded too midi. like, artificial. then when the guy started to sing it reminded me of those olden day kind of music. usually you're more epic. haha. just commenting.

-YRX-MindChambersMadness -YRX-MindChambersMadness

short and sweet

i don't think i'd get bored of listening to this, but for a madness piece, i'm surprised that theres a stable melody. hehe. i thought it'd be more.. messy? haha good job. congrats on your win :)

YouriX responds:

Thanks on the congrats buddy :)
Yeah madness is known for its wierd techno songs. Guess i shocked the world of madness with my DrumStep song :P

Toma mi Mano esta Noche Toma mi Mano esta Noche

fantastic

very emotive. i seemed to have heard bits of it from somewhere around. some christmas carols? i think its a great piece both to help unwind at the end of the day or to pep up your day in the morning. its so cheerful and uplifting while having an aspect of grandness. love the complete ending with the disney chord. haha. great job. it even loops perfectly. cheers! i'll be looking forward to your next piece!

Jabicho responds:

Thanks so much for such beautiful words! I loved reading every part of it, thanks! =)

Eurodancer{Mastered}{Remix} Eurodancer{Mastered}{Remix}

awesome stuff

Ooh fantastic.

-ganon95- Blue/eiffel 65 remix -ganon95- Blue/eiffel 65 remix

does it gradually get faster?

thats just my impression lol. i've always liked this song, and you've done justice to it. i don't know how to judge mixing quality, but i just find it catchy without being particularly repetitive. (but then again i'm probably biased cause i just like the tune. heh) keep making music man.

ganon95 responds:

nah it pretty much stays the same speed the whole song, i rarely ever change the speed

-ganon95- Thunderhorse -ganon95- Thunderhorse

crazy stuff.

sounds pretty minor to me (in the musical sense, aka dracula typeish). not my type of music. but i like the beats and i think its really rare to hear such a catchy weird tune. in my opinion. haha. great job.

ganon95 responds:

thanks =]

[TMM43]Sexy Bitch (DJ-P Remix) [TMM43]Sexy Bitch (DJ-P Remix)

awesome

i don't think the same as the guy below (quite obviously), cause i think the bass ROCKS. love the work with the vocals too. keep up the great work.